DATEN SCOTTISH COUNTRY DANCE SOCIETY
founded in 1955
MEETS WEDNESDAY EVENINGS IN THE ARIEL LOUNGE
8.00pm – 10.15pm
Scottish Country Dancing is a popular activity enjoyed worldwide. Although its origins are in the 17th century, new dances and tunes are still being written. Scottish country dancing is very much alive.
Scottish dancing is excellent aerobic exercise which increases not only physical but also mental fitness. It is sociable and lifts the spirits.
We have competent and experienced teachers and our dancing evenings are friendly and fun.
The club is very pleased to welcome new members either, with experience, or complete beginners. You can come with or without a partner.
The weekly fee is £2.00 but a taster session is free.
If you would like more information please contact:
- Anne Desborough at 01925 827231, or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Louise Telfer at 01925 817647, or at email@example.com
- Betty Memmott 01925 763364, or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wednesday 5th September – Restart after Summer break
- Wednesday 12th December – Christmas Party
- Wednesday 19th December – Last Dancing Evening till 2019
- Wednesday 9th January – Restart after Christmas break
- Wednesday 17th April – Easter Night
- Wednesday 1st May – A.G.M.
- Wednesday 19th June – End of Season Party