DATEN SCOTTISH COUNTRY DANCE SOCIETY
founded in 1955
MEETS WEDNESDAY EVENINGS IN THE ARIEL LOUNGE
8.00pm – 10.15pm
Scottish Country Dancing is a popular activity enjoyed worldwide. Although its origins are in the 17th century, new dances and tunes are still being written. Scottish country dancing is very much alive.
Scottish dancing is excellent aerobic exercise which increases not only physical but also mental fitness. It is sociable and lifts the spirits.
We have competent and experienced teachers and our dancing evenings are friendly and fun.
The club is very pleased to welcome new members either, with experience, or complete beginners. You can come with or without a partner.
The weekly fee is £2.00 but a taster session is free.
If you would like more information please contact:
- Anne Desborough at 01925 827231, or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Louise Telfer at 01925 817647, or at email@example.com
- Betty Memmott 01925 763364, or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wednesday 3rd May – A.G.M.
- Wednesday 28th June – End of Season Party
- Wednesday 6th September – Restart after Summer break
- Wednesday 13th December – Christmas Party
- Wednesday 3rd January – Restart after Christmas break
- Saturday 17th March – Barn Dance
- Wednesday 28th March – Easter Night
- Wednesday 2nd May – A.G.M.
- Wednesday 20th June – End of Season Party.